NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 9 Practice Questions cover all the important topics from chapter 9 – The Making of Regional Cultures. NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 9 Practice Questions are very useful for exams.
NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 9 Practice Questions
1. How did Malayalam become a regional culture of Kerala?
2. What do you know about the Jagannatha Temple?
3. What is the culture of heroism?
4. Whare the features of a classical dance form?
5. Who were the Kathaks and what did they do?
6. What is a miniature painting?
7. Give examples of the regional cultures of Bengal.
8. Who were pirs and what did they do?
9. Name the popular kathak gharanas?