NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 5 Practice Questions cover all the important topics from chapter 5 – Rulers and Buildings. NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 5 Practice Questions are very useful for exams.
NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 5 Practice Questions
1. What were the types of constructions done by the rulers in the medieval period?
2. What were the technological changes in architecture 12th century onwards?
3. Why were temples constructed?
4. Why were temples targeted by attackers?
5. Why is the rule of Shah Jahan called the golden period of Mughal Architecture?
6. What is Shikhara?
7. What is Qibla?
8. Why were tanks and wells constructed by the rulers?
9. What is Pietra Dura?