NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 4 Practice Questions cover all the important topics from chapter 4 – The Mughal Empire. NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 4 Practice Questions are very useful for exams.
NCERT Class 7 History Chapter 4 Practice Questions
1. What were the major differences between tribes and settled communities?
2. Who were nomads and what did they do for a living?
3. How did the varna-based society convert into a caste-based society?
4. Who were Banjaras and why were they important?
5. What is shifting cultivation?
6. Write five important features of Ahoms.
7. Why did the Mughals attack the Gonds?
8. What do you understand by a Barhot and a Chaurasi?
9. How did some of the tribal rulers get the status of Kshatriyas?